Thursday 27 February 2014

woe is me


Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts...  (Isaiah 6:5) .................................................

Some times, all it takes is a basic concordance.  

Plus, of course, Paul's famous "Woe is me" statement in 1 Cor 9:16  "For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!" actually confirmed with a Spirit inspired "Yea".  

"This half crazy Cruden did better service to the church than half the D.D.'s and L.L.D.'s of all time" (CH Spurgeon) 
 
* CALVINIST INDEX
* PROTESTANT INDEX
* CH SPURGEON INDEX
* EVANGELISM INDEX
* HERE AND THERE INDEX

* YOUTUBE VIDEO INDEX
* 3 MINUTE AUDIOBOO INDEX

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to comment here provided that the usual principles of Christian comment e.g. politeness etc. are observed.