Thursday 19 June 2014

Wm Hickman Calvinism

 
Click on Picture to enlarge

  
“I have nearly come to the close of my poor pilgrimage, I do believe in the true evangelical doctrines of the cross of Christ, and that I am a poor sinner of Adam's fallen family -- believing the great God knew me from eternity, and included me as one of this purchase; in time he called me by his [S]pirit and made me willing in the day of his power, for it is by grace I am saved through faith, and not of myself; therefore, he deserves all the glory. The doctrine of election, so much trodden under foot by numbers or the human family is the life of the Church of God for we never should have chosen [H]im if he had not chosen us, and called us and made us willing in the day of his power.” (Autobiography) 

 
* CALVINIST INDEX
* PROTESTANT INDEX
* CH SPURGEON INDEX
* EVANGELISM INDEX
* HERE AND THERE INDEX
* YOUTUBE VIDEO INDEX
* 3 MINUTE AUDIOBOO INDEX

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to comment here provided that the usual principles of Christian comment e.g. politeness etc. are observed.