Tuesday 15 July 2014

Sluder

 


I see my friend #Sluder has entered the fray again in that great battle which the Finneyite wing of Fundamentalism fights against the Doctrines of Grace. In the above post, we are being treated to what he obviously thinks is a lesson in basic English. It is wrapped, too, in a nice, neat little ditty - the type of sentence that usually causes a roaring #Hamblin type preacher to pause for or demand a hearty "Amen!" from his awe struck flock.

In my reply, I pointed Mr #Sluder to the somewhat basic tool of Webster's 1828 Dictionary, which (for your convenience) I reproduce below. No further comment necessary. 

 
 




* CALVINIST INDEX
* PROTESTANT INDEX
* CH SPURGEON INDEX
* EVANGELISM INDEX
* HERE AND THERE INDEX
* YOUTUBE VIDEO INDEX
* 3 MINUTE AUDIOBOO INDEX



No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to comment here provided that the usual principles of Christian comment e.g. politeness etc. are observed.