Saturday 27 June 2015

Busy of late

Been busy of late and so have relatively neglected this blog. However, God's word is being spread abroad in different places. This week I was in the Irish Republic in Co. Cavan and Co. Longford before finishing up at the International  RC Shrine to Mary (pictured left) in Co. Mayo. Today, I am preparing 3 more messages for our local radio station. I am responsible for the month of July, so I am under pressure to get it all done today. I have one message complete and recorded; with 3 more needing some editing details and then recorded. I admire those preachers who seem to be able to go radio with just an outline and deliver a word perfect message. I need everything written out word for word. Each programme is 15 minutes long which gives me around 12.5 minutes of actual preaching time. Tomorrow, the FPC have a stand at the Athlone Agricultural Show - yesterday afternoon was busy preparing for that - and then I have summer holidays for 2 weeks starting Monday. We hope to get a few days up in Portstewart  in the North Antrim coast. Anyway, have a good weekend yourself. 


CALVINIST INDEX
PROTESTANT INDEX
CH SPURGEON INDEX
EVANGELISM INDEX
HERE AND THERE INDEX
YOUTUBE VIDEO INDEX
3 MINUTE AUDIOBOO INDEX

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to comment here provided that the usual principles of Christian comment e.g. politeness etc. are observed.