Tuesday 29 November 2022

Londonderry Mission

 



Noel Shields and I enjoyed a week long gospel mission in Londonderry FPC, preceded by 5 days of door to door evangelism in the immediate area of the church. The following links are to the Sermon Audio recordings of my messages:


* Woe is unto me if I preach not the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:16)

* God be merciful to me a sinner (Luke 18:14)

* Bread enough and to spare in the Father's House (Luke 15:17) 


The other mission messages are available on the Londonderry FPC page on Sermon Audio. 


 * CALVINIST INDEX
PROTESTANT INDEX
CH SPURGEON INDEX
EVANGELISM INDEX
HERE AND THERE INDEX
YOUTUBE VIDEO INDEX
3 MINUTE AUDIOBOO INDEX


No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to comment here provided that the usual principles of Christian comment e.g. politeness etc. are observed.