Thursday 5 May 2016

Update

Just a quick note. Haven't got posting anything here for a couple of weeks.  Currently involved in a gospel mission with two other brethren in Billyhill Orange Hall which is in a very rural part of County Cavan (between Cootehill and Bailieborough) in the Irish Republic. Numbers have been somewhat on the small size, but some unsaved gathering in most nights and Christ is being preached and therein we rejoice, yea and will rejoice. I was unable to be of much use last week as I went with the flu :o( and therefore unable to take my turn at the preaching. The whole house went down with it, so that didn't help. 

Today is Polling Day for seats in the Northern Ireland Devolved Parliament at Stormont. Voter apathy is probably the biggest problem. I voted earlier this morning. Moral issues register big with me. I very grudgingly gave a couple of candidates the benefit of the doubt - not impressed though that they failed to reply to my emails on the matter of abortion and the redfining of marriage away from one man and one woman. The rest can get lost (politically) as far as this voter is concerned. 

I'll soon be out and about in my small camper van now that the warm weather is supposedly starting to come in again. I look forward to visit the usual haunts over the next few months. 

So that's it for another while.


* CALVINIST INDEX
* PROTESTANT INDEX
* CH SPURGEON INDEX
* EVANGELISM INDEX
* HERE AND THERE INDEX
* YOUTUBE VIDEO INDEX
* 3 MINUTE AUDIOBOO INDEX

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to comment here provided that the usual principles of Christian comment e.g. politeness etc. are observed.