This is the page that almost defies description! You don't want it to have the feeling of a spare room, where you dump everything else and close the door :o) Some helpful stuff here, so feel free to look around.
* The Sufficiency of Jesus Christ in salvation
* The Gospel Clear and Plain
* Are you planning a death bed repentance?
* Good Friday, Good Thursday or Good Wednesday?
* Why I don't lock my Twitter account
* Will you sign my Bible?
* Presbyterianism - Sermon notes
* Why FREE Presbyterian - Sermon précis
* Shorter Catechism on prayer (Graphic)
* Red hot preaching? Or shoutin' and hollerin'
* Preaching Defined by shoutin' and hollerin' preacher
* Preaching by Charles Bridges (Graphic)
* What on earth is a #Neo (Evangelical)
* Here ye then what The Trail of Blood Saith
* Why some Baptist unions don't really count for much
* The Marx wing of Anti Calvinism Fundamentalism
* Why you should learn your Baptist History
* Baptist Heritage sites - the unspoken truth
* Ron Comfort Interview on Reformed Theology
* Revelation 3:20 and Calvinist evangelism
* Ulster Scots in USA history (BH Carroll)
* Dabney the Confederate
* Bishop Ryle and the Old Paths
* Things I did as young preacher and don't plan to repeat
* My wee library - 30 years on
* Teaching Scripture Class
* Sermon notes - what I have written, I have written
* Bible Colleges - Call to or Groomed For?
* How would you define a miracle?
* A few thoughts on End Time Prophecy
* Is the Devil bound today (Revelation 20)
* Do AMills teach that the rapture took place in AD70?
* William Hendriksen on the Book of Revelation
* How Dispensationalism gone mad robs you of your Bible
* Alcoholic wine in John 2?
* Ian Paisley
* What are Fundamentalists singing about?
* Does God want your puff pastries?
* Solid Hymns I love to sing
* The 1859 Revival in Ulster
* Charitee's great hymn from 1859 Ulster Revival (Graphic)
* "I'm glad I got lost.." Really?
* Fanny Crosby - Protestant hymnwriter
* Five hymns that capture the sprit of the Protestant Reformation
* Trip to Bridlington (August 2016)
* Your Fundamentalist Past
* Hamblin's horse before the cart (Bible inspiration)
* Hamblin's not so great men in Jeremiah 5:5
* Billy Sunday and #Hamblin
* Billy Sunday's war on sin
* Hamblin endorsing Calvinist George Whitefield
* CHS - One of Hamblin's #oldpath preachers
* Hamblin's slippery slopes in 2014
* Running to a Calvinist to articulate doctrine
* Monte's workshop
* Will the real St. Patrick please stand up?
* Is Billy Sunday really a Fundamentalist hero?
* My tuppence worth on Jack Hyles
* From one of Paul Chappell's 'other groups'
* Paul's Chappell's recommended book list
* Charles Hodge sermons
* Bishop Hall' sermons
* Glenn Entwhistle on Strawmen
* Prayer and Scripture reading
* Talmadge appreciating Presbyterianism
* Thomas Boston on the shortness of man's time
* The positive truth of the Bible doctrine of Separation
* The AV, NIV and 1 Timothy 3 (and v16)
* Four Fundamentalist leaders on repentance
* Bob Gray on Legalistic Repentance
* AW Tozer on "Instant Christianity"
* AW Tozer on the Scribes of Fundamentalism
* AW Tozer on a divided Christ - Saviour but not Lord
* AW Tozer on No half Christ
* Lordship Salvation
* General Booth on Fundamentalist Compromise
* BH Carroll rejecting PreMillennialism
* Baptist, BH Carroll on the Presbyterians and their Catechism
* Seven cries of Christ from the Cross
* Blast from the past - Witnessing in the 1980's
* Essentials and non essentials - Do they exist?
* Evolution by faith alone without the works of science:
* Recent Apps for mobile phones
* Sister! Do you shout "Amen!" in church?
* Hudson Taylor on Song of Solomon
* Protestant translations and Romans 8:28
* Saved or being saved in 1 Corinthians 1:18?
* Christ turning the tables on the tempting lawyer
* Sermon notes on Acts 26:20 (Repentance)
* Sermon notes on Job 3:11 (Why died I not from the womb?)
* Sermon notes on Why does a God of Love allow Suffering?
* Sermon notes on Isaiah 53:10
* Sermon notes on Job's deliverance (Job 42)
* Sermon notes on No Open Vision (1 Sam 3:1)
* Sermon notes on 'This year ye shall die!" (Jeremiah 28:16)
* Sermon notes on Ussher's young earth
* Sermon notes on Woe is me if I preach not the gospel (1 Cor 9:16)
* Sermon notes on singing the Lord's song in a strange land (Psalm 137:4)
* Sermon notes on Overcoming the World (1 John 5:4)
* Sermon notes on One man lifted up - all men drawn in (John 12:32)
* Sermon Notes on A little bird told me (Ecclesiastes 10:20)
* Sermon notes on Bible Principles (1) Sovereignty of God
* Sermon notes on Bible Principles (2) Responsibility of Man
* Sermon notes on Bible Principles (3) The Judge/all the earth doing right
* Sermon notes on Bible Principles (4) Flesh profits nothing
* Sermon notes on Bible principles (5) Spiritual mindedness brings life and peace
* Book Review: Come and Welcome (John Bunyan)
* Book Review: The Jerusalem Sinner Saved (John Bunyan)
* Book Review: Synod of Dort (William Boekstein)
* Book Review: The Blood Works (Stibbs)
* Book Review: Life of Calvin (WJ Grier)
* Book Review: Sermons of Scottish Covenanters (Compiled)
* Book Review: The Difficult Love of God (DA Carson)
* Book Review Mack on Humility - the forgotten virtue
* Book Review: The New Calvinism (ES Williams)
* Book Review: Why are we here? (John Blanchard)
* Book Review: By honour and dishonour (Earnest Brown)
* Book Review: A Heavenly Conference (Richard Sibbes)
* Read a Puritan: Ralph Venning
* Read a Puritan: David Dickson on the Psalms
* Read Bishop Ryle's Books
* Charles Hodge sermons
* John Trapp's commentary
* John Trapp on prayer (Graphic)
* A look at the Holman Study Bible
* A look at CS Lewis "Surprised by Joy"
* CALVINIST INDEX